45 Reasons Why You Can't Live Without 3D Direct Modeling
Are you pulling your hair out as you painstakenly search through the history tree of someone else's CAD model just to remove a filet or change the location of a hole?
Is this what you signed up for when you first started to design using CAD? How much hair do you have left to lose?
History-based modeling can also make you want to smash your keyboard into a bazillion little pieces (Did you see the guys on OCC doing just that on YouTube? Watch the History based CAD computer crash)
Many people are discovering a better way of life. Working with 3D Direct CAD has been linked to a happier life, more peace and harmony with your fellow man. You might even want to go to work!
There are many reasons to utilize 3D Direct Modeling in your company. KeyCreator 3D Direct Modeler is the pioneer and most robust 3D Direct CAD in the industry.
Here are 10 of the top 45 reasons we came up for why you need 3D Direct Modeling. What are yours?
45 Reasons you want 3D Direct Modeling.
45 Reasons you need 3D Direct Modeling.
45 Reasons you cannot live without 3D Direct Modeling.
- My designer changes his mind with every cup of coffee he drinks. And he drinks a lot of coffee
- I want to reuse the same model over and over
- My customers supply models in all sorts of formats
- My customer revised his model.
- I'm tired of rebuilding models from scratch
- I want to quickly change dimensions on my model
- I can't figure out the steps my designer used to make his model. Who thinks like that?
- Manufacturing needs to actually make something with the model you provided
- Manufacturing can't make anything with the model I provided
Click here to see 35 more reasons...